Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Loves...

I have a few new Loves in my life... Want to meet them?


This is my Christmas. It was a surprise a week early, so I could practice and play it during the Christmas Program in Sacrament Meeting ON Christmas day. It sounds and smells and IS amazing. :)  Thank you Santa's! (Yes, about 4 were involved in this delivery!)  He doesn't have a name yet, but I'm thinking it needs to be something cut and hunky.  Suggestions?

Next,


Yes, I know that Hallelujah isn't new.  It's classic!!! It's a New Love, however, because guess what...I can ACTUALLY PLAY SOME OF IT!!! It's haunting and lovely and peaceful and calming...and it's my goal for the next few months to perfect it.  Wish me luck.

And...
Have you met my most favorite thing in the WHOLE world?

This is my nephew.  My sweet, sweet Ethan Jon.  I am so lucky that Brandon and Andrea have trusted me enough to let me play as often as I get to.  This pic was on his 2 week birthday...he is now almost 4 months old!!! I can't believe it!


He is growing up SO fast!!!  Thank you, Mr. Ethan for loving me as much as I love you...

Much Love,

j

2 comments:

Des said...

He is such a cute, sweet little boy. Being an aunt is SO much fun. I love it. In a lot of ways I love it so much more than being a mom. You get all of the fun without the dirty work. ;)

{B} said...

Dude, name the guitar "Rocky". Is there anything more cut and hunky than that? Plus, in just 7 days, I can make you a maaaaaaaaaaaaan, dig it if you caaaaaaaaaan!